Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jakarta here i come!

In a couple of hours, i'll be off to LCCT to catch the flight to Jakarta.
No, not a vacation coz I'm going there for a project review, tagging along our Principal. Yeah, LCCT not KLIA. Apparently the admin staff told me that "sekarang kena travel naik AirAsia" okay. It was so unexpected that I didnt make sure they book a seat for me (although they did book meal & supersize my luggage). So, gotta main musical chair later. Sigh. But actually, ok je, tak kisah pun. Ok tipu. Agak kisah sbb Air Asia is supposed to cater vacation only, dontcha tink?

Gonna miss my LoML so much. The room's gonna big, i hate having it alone!!

Bye, gotta continue packing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

::check this out::

::now can i hear u shout!::


ShoutMix chat widget

::circle of links::

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

::past::