Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Getting rid of the sad virus

This morning I had my sad virus attack. Woke up in the morning and the first thing I felt is sadness. Like wanting something desperately and could no longer wait to have it. The fact that I woke up from a bad dream didn't help.

In my case this morning, its...
my own house.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't like staying in current house. But sometimes the feeling of disappointment that I can't do all the things I'd like to do; like prepare breakfast in my nightwear or just coverup briefly and cook to my heart's content, hidang cantik2 or even bringing breakfast to bed, do the housechores sorang2 sambil berfikir camane nak hias the place; just gets to me.

And hubster, innocently tells me the good news,"Yang, mak masak spaghetti untuk you."
Oh man...down :(
It should be me cooking.

So we ate.
I just couldn't act any happier.
Back to the room.
Silence.
Turn on the notebook.
Heavy chest. Sakit.

Hubster noticed. He hugged me and ask me why.
Tears started flowing, and I told him how I felt, and how I know I shouldn't feel that way coz there's nothing much we can do other than....waiting.
And I told him I just need to cry it off.
He held me, and I cried and cried and cried in his arms.

And felt a lot better 10 minutes after that.
And sakit dada pun hilang :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

::check this out::

::now can i hear u shout!::


ShoutMix chat widget

::circle of links::

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

::past::