Daisypath Anniversary tickers

suratan atau kebetulan?

nowadays, my going home time has been between 8.30pm-10pm. nope nope, it wasnt me, its the hubby. HR ni kerja mcm xde esok ok, heran betul..ada jugak manusia mcm ni. after once spooked by konsert ketuk tingkap (i am working at level 78 ok, so tak kelakar), i never stayed back alone in the office anymore. previously, until last week, the after-work activity would be mengukur klcc shopping centre with my heavily pregnant colleague, jj. dan byk juga matawang malaysia bertukar tangan in the process. now that jj dah bersalin yesterday, i need to take up a new activity. (btw jj, congrats for the newborn! remind him that if he likes his baju/stuffs, auntie azni was one of the judge of mama's pick hehe)

so, since there's no sign of my LoML stop staying back in the office anytime soon, but there ARE signs of my lemak2 nak take the limelight, i think inilah petunjuk dr Tuhan. I NEED TO GO TO THE GYM, finally.

i think i'll start tomorrow. the plan is to join fitness first, but since my fitness first friend wont be in tomorrow, i'm planning to go to TTMC pay-per-visitlah, sbb some of my colleagues will be going there tomorrow. so...hehehe...SIAPLAH KO LEMAK2 SEKALIAN!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

::check this out::

::now can i hear u shout!::


ShoutMix chat widget

::circle of links::

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

::past::