Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blogger vs Wordpress

Confused, confused.

I am actually migrating to Wordpress as i find it more..systematic? Like I can know how many views my blog, any recent comment, who linked me..etc. (macam blogging for money plak hehe) - which I couldn't get - or I dunno how to get that - from Blogger. 
But there is o n e problem:
There is no (or again, I couldn't find) bloglist widget - something like we have in Blogger that automatically sorts the bloglinks according to recent updates - as well as the feed for the post title. Although there is mShots - which displays a snapshot of the blog on the link - it is just not good enough. Macam ni rupa dia:



But, I love how easy I could update it, especially bab2 putting in quotes and pictures - which - i find it more banyak songeh in Blogger.

Anybody out there who can help??? Anybody??? Any(hot)body???

On a different note, I got a comment for my previous post, from Verde:


ya, Verde, aku ingat kekurusan ko lepas balik dari practical. Ko jog kat KLCC park kan? =)
Aku sekali je jog walk kat situ, hehehe. Sebab susah xde tempat simpan bag *koff koff. 
But then again, u are sooooo right. Mmg jog & walk is the fastest way to lose weight, based on hasil penggooglean aku as I was about to hit the gym. Better still if u cud jog & walk selang-seli in 30 mins to 1 hour daily, 6 days a week. I'll share abt the method in the next posts to come.

Anyway, am still undecided about my battle of Blogger vs Wordpress.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Nyet easy-peasy babe. Utk view traffic or tgk sapa visit blog ni ko amik widget kat blog aku yg nama site meter tu. Kat situ boleh tau gak sites that link to urs. Or ko amik widget yg aku label 'thanks for linking me' lebey kurang, dat one utk list out site that link to urs.. any confusion just tinggal kt chatbox aku yek!

::nyetto:: said...

buyerra sera-sera, thanks! tp aku xnak display (sbb malu, sikit hehehe)..tp the bloglist ni mmg gives byk advantage over wordpress!

Post a Comment

::check this out::

::now can i hear u shout!::


ShoutMix chat widget

::circle of links::

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

::past::