Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tony Roma's: Love-Hate Relationship!

Oh no..Hubster ajak makan Tony Roma's!

Oh no....that's my #2 weakness! I love Tony Roma's bountiful beef ribs soooooooooooooooooooooooo much that I will never resist any opportunity to eat them! Err actually bukan setakat takkan resist but sometimes I even crave for it. Like craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavinggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

My Roma Rack - before


After - joined with Hubster's Full Rack!

Oh my, those succulent crispy on the outside-juicy inside ribs! Back in Dec-Feb, I would say that it became our ritual weekend dinner! We had it like every other weekend. So not healthy :( But those ribs are to die for! Siap teringin2 lagi masa kat Bali when we went for honeymoon :P (err, we went for our ritual ribs the next day after we arrived in KL!)

Realising that it certainly is NOT the food to eat when tgh nak diet, I have learned to curb my craving. Cara2nya including...
1. Not looking at the direction of Tony Roma's signboard when passing by e@Curve (formerly Cineleisure Damansara);
2. Not looking at any of the ribs pics in my iPhone;
3. Not allowing myself to even think abt the ribs;
4. Not allowing myself to steer Hubster's thoughts towards Tony Roma's

...........Tapi hari ini, saya adalah  k a l a h.
Let's gone already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

::check this out::

::now can i hear u shout!::


ShoutMix chat widget

::circle of links::

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

::past::