Daisypath Anniversary tickers

my date with Fitness First

Currently waiting for Hubster to finish work, so we can head straight to.....


THE GYM.

Hehehehe.
Wah, macam baguskan bunyinya. The fact is that Hubster has been a bit relaxed on his gym schedule, and so do I, since I decided to take a rest day yesterday (I think all of my muscles were screaming at me to let them heal!), gym session is pretty much wajib today.

So how much did I lose (to-date)?
NEGATIVE 2.5 KG.
Yes, I gained weight :(
But a friend of mine commented that I look slimmer (and sometimes I feel slimmer too) so what the heck. 
Luaran itu penting, bukan scalenya. Hehehehe.

Anyways, I haven't blogged abt my Fitness First experience right. Well as disclaimer I will have to say that if I am going to post any picture of the gym here, it would have been taken from  the Net, mostly. Or the pic of the pic in my Fitness First kits :P Selalu tak teringat nak snap pics.

So whad'ya wanna know?

CASH


There are 2 membership options - Platinum & Passport.
Passport membership is cheaper, but with restrictions - you have access to all FF clubs in Malaysia except the ones in The Curve, Empire Shopping Gallery & Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Not sure about the international outlets though. Platinum membership, on the other hand, gives access to all FF clubs worldwide.
I chose the latter, going for RM205/month - corporate rate, so they say.

JOINING GIFTS aka STARTER KIT

this, and a water bottle yg dah taktau ke mana hehe

                                          info & classes schedule


CLASSES (GROUP X)

Lots and interesting lots!


That's the schedule for Group X classes. U name it - nari2, lompat2, tumbuk2, weightlifting, cycling..there are also different kinds of yoga classes! I've joined 3 classes so far - Bodyjam, Bodycombat & Easy Moves so I can only make comparison for these 3, in short:

Paling penat: Bodyjam, maybe more to penat otak nak synchronize with the dance moves. Tak pandai gelek weh!

Paling sakit muscle (I call it, effective, hehe): Bodycombat as it involves kicking & punching in the air..and also lots of muscle pumping!

Paling senang: Easy Moves (duhhhh..)

Paling peluh menitik mcm mandi: Bodyjam


Paling fun: Easy Moves

..............Paling best & rasa nak buat lagi: Bodycombat! :)

For full info, refer here

THE GYM ITSELF

Here's the look of the gym..

        FF at Menara Maxis where I usually go while waiting for Hubster
        FF at The Curve where we usually spend our mornings on weekends

Okay those 2 pics are from the website. Sebab tu nampak professional hehe.

Apa lagi korang nak tau?

Nak try kalo, call me. I can bring you in for free experience =)

Toodles!
Tapi Hubster beluuuuuuuum jugak habis kerja. Biasa dia ni, babab karang baru tau...

5 comments:

aiyda said...

bila ntah i nak smpai the curve nye outlet nih. tp empire opening soon! nak check out the swimming pool :D

::nyetto:: said...

jom aida, weekend ni, kita gi class jom?

Ayul said...

azni, the most important thing is the effort!! the reward insyaAllah later..i super love ur guys' effort u & husband's, aida's, zu's..congrats!

Mademoiselle Ctiey said...

Dah lama teringin nk pi fitness first nie.. siap ada starter kit lg.. best2...

Alina said...

I found some great information in your blog. This blog is very useful and helpful to me. Thank you for sharing this information with us informative .. I love your blog……
online training sessions

Post a Comment

::check this out::

::now can i hear u shout!::


ShoutMix chat widget

::circle of links::

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

::past::